Saturday, July 18, 2009

Up, up and away!

We're leaving today! I'm in my office as the chaos of parents and students arrives with luggage and smiles. It's a good day. :)
We will be at the KOA here in Orlando for two days of orientation. We fly out Monday morning from Orlando on American Airlines at 8:15am.
We'll hit the ground working on Tuesday morning.

Please be praying for us:
- For team unity.
- For health.
- For favor amongst all we work with and the government.
- For the love of God to shine through us in powerful ways.
- For stamina, and energy to work hard.
- For focus and maturity from each student to pay attention and be wise! :)

We will be having a different student post each day of the trip to share what happens. You will get to hear their perspective and take on things. We'll put a few pictures up as we get them too. Please check back each day to hear our adventures and know how to pray for us!

For the team,
Josh Harris

5 comments:

Raquel said...

How exciting! Praying for you guys!

Unknown said...

Praying for you guys as you leave in the morning!
<3 Hugs!

Megan Marie said...

I love you guys and I'm praying for you!!
can't wait to read the blog every day! :]

Kate said...

You guys are in my prayers today as you travel! I'm so excited for you all! :D What is the time difference there though? Are you all two hours behind us here? I'm keeping up with the schedule from home, let me know!

Mrs said...

I'm lovin' me some Mexico team! Praying for all of you today!