Sunday, June 8, 2008

Please Pray!

As of right now, our van is not functioning. After our wonderful church service at the brickyard (more on that later!) we all piled in the van as we normally do - except this time the van wouldn't start. Thankfully, Allison (the brickyard missionary) was still there with her 5 passenger SUV. The boys tried to use it to jump our van, but the van just wouldn't start. As I write, the boys are still at the brickyard (with Josh and Monty) trying to fix it. We girls all piled in Allison's SUV and got to know one another much better ;)

So, PLEASE PRAY that the van gets fixed very soon! Pray that the problem will be minor, and that all the boys will get back to the ranch soon. This is our only form of mass transportation, and we're scheduled to drive to the mountains later this week. We covet your prayers.

Thank you!

Have a wonderful Lord's day!

-Jessie, for the team

4 comments:

Kaley Yates said...

Oh my! Van problems! Not good at all. Haha. I am glad all you little girls got close. literally. Haha. I will add the beastly van to my prayer list. :]

Love you all!
Kaley.

Mrs said...

Praying, Jess and Team! I wonder what God is doing now? :-) Better to have it break down now than when you're being transported back to the USA!

DaDaHaZaReJe said...

Praying!

Amanda Mattison said...

Dear Zach and Hannah,
I hope your van gets up and running - oh and that Churchill does well too ! I am proud of you two. Steve and I have loaded up the card for Envirocamp (now renamed Ecocamp) which starts next week. Not quite sure what we will do without you this year, but you've got lots of work where you are! Miss you and wish you all the best!
Amanda Mattison